Huge! Counterfeit Ballots Being Injected Nationwide! – Nick Moseder

Catch every show here.

Ladies and gentlemen, what I’m about to share with you guys is absolutely explosive. I’ve been holding on to this for a couple of days as I’ve pieced this puzzle together, and I’ve waited to share it with you guys until I got a working theory together. And I believe that I’m onto something very big here, guys. Now, what I’m about to share with you guys is purely speculation at this point, but I want you guys to consider all the facts, all of the evidence, and then you be the judge yourself.

Go Ad-Free, Get Exclusive Shows and Content, Go Premium Today – $1 Trial

Sources referenced in the video above:

The County Press: Eighteen Lapeer County precincts reported vote counting machine disruption

NBC Philidelphia: Printing Errors Mar Mailed Ballots in Pennsylvania, Oregon

Join Our Community Of Patriots

OPB: Clackamas County ballot blunder reinvigorates false conspiracy theories against voting machines

Check out my latest PREMIUM video below. Not a PREMIUM member yet? Check it out for only $1

2022 Will Be RIGGED By A “Paper Crisis”! Chaos Incoming! – Nick Moseder

Save $150 on three months of Emergency Food!
https://mypatriotsupply.com/pages/rs-repdig-nick-moseder?rfsn=1750310.2a7b74&subid=Nick.Moseder

All of my links can be found here👇🏻
https://instabio.cc/NickMoseder

Learn How To Protect Your Life Savings From Inflation and An Irresponsible Government, With Gold and Silver


The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Red Voice Media. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.



Huge! Counterfeit Ballots Being Injected Nationwide! – Nick Moseder
Updated Flash Report

Post a Comment

0 Comments